This report is a summary of the development and impact of the NCETM/Maths Hubs Primary Teaching for Mastery Programme at the end of the 2018/19 academic year.
- the number of schools engaging with the Teaching for Mastery Programme
- the evolution of the individual projects that constitute the Teaching for Mastery Programme
- the impact of the programme on the knowledge and practice of Mastery Specialists and other teachers in the programme
- the impact of the programme on organisational and policy changes within schools
- the impact of the programme on the engagement and achievement of children in mathematics.