NW Maths Hub 3 are offering ALL primary schools in Liverpool, Sefton, St Helen’s, Knowsley and Wigan the chance to attend
Intervention in a Mastery Context Programme
This programme is FREE of Charge
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- The programme will support participants in considering different models of intervention in a mastery context to ensure that mathematics teaching has maximum impact for all children.
- Schools will trial a model of their choice and will document their observations to share with others.
- Participant teachers and teaching assistants will further their understanding of teaching for mastery
How does it work?
- It combines 3 days of face-to-face training with structured in-school gap tasks, readings and activities.
- Five key stands run throughout the programme which provide the tools for effective intervention.
Target audience: The programme is for experienced teachers and teaching assistants in KS2 who work with the same class and share an interest in teaching mathematics.
Day 1 – Wednesday 22nd January 2020, 9-3.30pm
Day 2 – Tuesday 25th February 2020, 9-3.30pm
Day 3 – Tuesday 24th March 2020, 9-3.30pm
All training will include: all course materials, refreshments and a light lunch.
To book a place please contact: Paula Foster- firstname.lastname@example.org